- Representing clients in varied civil litigation throughout West Virginia’s state and federal courts, including personal injury and wrongful death, deliberate intent, employment law, and insurance coverage matters.
- Representing businesses in commercial disputes.
- Represented the sole survivor of the Sago Mine Disaster for injuries resulting from the mine explosion.
- Successfully represented West Virginia University in landmark Freedom of Information Act matter, Highland Mining Co. v. W.Va. University School of Medicine, 235 W.Va. 370 (2015)
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar
- WVU College of Law Development Council, 2007 – 2014
- Sigma Chi Fraternity House Corporation, 2008 – 2015
- Law Offices of Benjamin B. Ware, PLLC, Morgantown, WV, 2009 – 2010
- Goodwin & Ware, LLP, Morgantown, WV, 2007 – 2009
- United States District Court for the Southern District of WV
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and all lower state courts
- B.S. Economics, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2002
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 2005
- Golden Key National Honor Society, 1998 – Present
- West Virginia University College of Business & Economics Alumni Spotlight, http://be.wvu.edu/alumnispotlight/ben-ware.htm
- Selected by Super Lawyers Rising Stars, http://profiles.superlawyers.com/west-virginia/charleston/lawyer/benjamin-b-ware/63b39849-dcd5-4561-b7f1-c7d3739e68df.html