- Representing clients in varied civil litigation throughout West Virginia’s state and federal courts, including personal injury and wrongful death, deliberate intent, employment law, and insurance coverage matters.
- Representing businesses in commercial disputes.
- Represented the sole survivor of the Sago Mine Disaster, Randal McCloy, Jr., in claims against various parties for injuries resulting from the mine explosion.
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar
- WVU College of Law Development Council, 2007 to Present
- Golden Key National Honor Society, 1998 to Present
- Sigma Chi Fraternity House Corporation, WVU Chapter, 2008 to Present
- Law Offices of Benjamin B. Ware, PLLC, Morgantown, WV, 2009 to 2010
- Goodwin & Ware, LLP, Morgantown, WV, 2007 to 2009
- Goodwin, Charleston, WV, 2005 to 2007
- United States District Court for the Southern District of WV
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and all lower state courts
- B.S. Economics, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2002
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 2005