- Representing clients in varied civil litigation throughout West Virginia’s state and federal courts, including personal injury and wrongful death, deliberate intent, employment law, and insurance coverage matters.
- Representing businesses in commercial disputes.
- Represented the sole survivor of the Sago Mine Disaster for injuries resulting from the mine explosion.
- Successfully represented West Virginia University in landmark Freedom of Information Act matter, Highland Mining Co. v. W.Va. University School of Medicine, 235 W.Va. 370 (2015)
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar
- WVU College of Law Development Council, 2007 – 2014
- Sigma Chi Fraternity House Corporation, 2008 – 2015
- Law Offices of Benjamin B. Ware, PLLC, Morgantown, WV, 2009 – 2010
- Goodwin & Ware, LLP, Morgantown, WV, 2007 – 2009
- United States District Court for the Southern District of WV
United States District Court for the Northern District of WV
West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and all lower state courts
- B.S. Economics, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2002
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 2005
- Golden Key National Honor Society, 1998 – Present
- West Virginia University College of Business & Economics Alumni Spotlight, http://be.wvu.edu/alumnispotlight/ben-ware.htm
- Selected by Super Lawyers Rising Stars, http://profiles.superlawyers.com/west-virginia/charleston/lawyer/benjamin-b-ware/63b39849-dcd5-4561-b7f1-c7d3739e68df.html